How United Baristas collects and uses information you supply us
Sources of information
Personal information is supplied by the user at the point of registration and collected during subsequent use of the service.
We may collect and store the following personal information:
- Your name, email, phone number and address
- Your username and login details
- Any supplied description text for display in your personal profile
- Item, purchases and rentals listed and purchased on the plaform
- Any given and received feedback and badges
- Statistical data about service usage
Storage of information
The information is stored on a third party server located either inside or outside of the EU or European Economic Area. The access to the information is restricted with passwords and physical access to the computers is restricted by the server hosting company.
Handovers of the information
The display of personal information
Some personal information is visible to both public visitors and other members of United Baristas. Your privacy settings can be amended in your profile settings.